We are Committed to Your Lawn’s Health and Quality.
With each type of turfgrass presenting its own challenges, JT’s Landscaping can help your lawn reach its full potential. When managing your turfgrass there are several factors we must observe closely to create and maintain a healthy and beautiful turf. These factors include proper nutrient management, weed control, fungus management, lime application and soil condition. With all of these factors in perfect harmony, we can provide you with the best looking turfgrass on your block.
JT’s Landscaping applicators are all certified in turf management and pesticide application. We believe that the fewer herbicides/pesticides used on your lawn the better. That is why we use a strict Integrated Pest Management (IPM) schedule that focuses on monitoring the turf and using pesticides only as a last resort to control an insect, fungus or weed problem. Your JT’s Landscaping applicator will provide you a list of cultural practices such as mowing height, watering recommendations, and any other observations at every service visit. We take great pride in treating your lawn as if it was our own and will do the utmost to ensure your happiness.
Our Fertilization Plans Include:
- Custom Granular Fertilization Program
- 100% Guaranteed Grub Control
- Weed Control
- Lime Treatments
- Core Aeration
- Hydro Seeding & Slice Seeding
- Plant Health Care
Pests and drought are the two leading causes of plant failure here in North Carolina. While drought can be managed with irrigation and rainfall, pests require a more detailed approach. Installing new trees and shrubs can be very expensive. Think of our protective small tree and shrub program as an insurance policy for your landscape.
Our Goals for Your Trees & Shrubs Include:
- Keep damaging pests (fungus, insects) off.
- Supply plants with the proper nutrients needed for optimal growth and color.
- This process requires several time sensitive applications that eliminate and prevent the continuous circulation of pests active in your landscape.
- Our experienced applicators are pesticide certified and attend annual re-certification classes to stay up to date with new approaches and techniques to keep your plants healthy and thriving. We take great pride in our ability to identify and treat threats before excessive plant damage can occur.
Our Ornamental Plant Care Services Include:
- Pruning (maintenance, hazard reduction, structural improvement)
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Insect & Disease Control
- Soil Fertility Improvement (Soil Analysis, Fertilization, etc.)
- Tree Support Systems (Cabling, Bracing, etc.)
- Renovation of Overgrown Shrubs
- Consulting & Other Related Services
- Helpful Resources & Tips
Professional Landscaping Starts Here.
Our professional team includes irrigation technicians, licensed lawn care professionals and landscape specialists. You can contact us directly to schedule your no obligation consultation at 919-453-2716 or simply complete our contact form.